About Jaime Kristof
As a licensed Realtor and resident of Wauwatosa for over 20 years, I specialize in residential property not just in Tosa, but surrounding neighborhoods of Milwaukee as well: Cooper Park, Enderis Park, Washington Heights, and Kops Park too.
I am certified as an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), which gives me additional education and certification in working specifically with buyers, and especially first-time home buyers. I believe whether selling your home or purchasing, communication is key, and I make it my goal to always be available to my clients with even the smallest concern or question. I am certified as a Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE), a designation that only 3% of all Realtors in the US hold.
I've worked hard through continuing education and practical experience to negotiate the best outcome for my client, whether buyer or seller. I believe every transaction has to have a give and take, and I am proud of my reputation with cooperating Brokers as a hard-working professional who wants everyone in the transaction to succeed. I’m privileged to have been of service to hundreds of families in the past 9 years; priding myself on giving the absolute BEST customer service I can.
Give me a call today to discuss your goals of home ownership!
I’m proud of what I accomplished in 2017:
- 44 homes sold, representing buyers and sellers
- Over $9.2M in real estate sold
- Average days on market for my listings: 24 days
- Average list to sale price ratio: 101% (yup! You read that right) (all stats are per MLS)
- 2017 Shorewest President’s Club Member: over $5M sold
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- CHMS - Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- RENE - Real Estate Negotiation Expert